03 februari, 2009

some things new...







I have made no scrapping things but i was making fabric stuff..
I love the little handbags for the girls! The polka dot one is for Emma, it will fit with her top I also made. With the top I have also made a skirt of the polka dot fabric.
From an old jeans I made another skirt with a cute application ( the skirts are not on photo yet.)

I also made a handbag for Fien hers is made from old shirts of my hubby! fun to recycle old shirts!!!! She was so happy with it that she would take the handbag to bed....

LAst week was hectic... i have a new job accepted! less hours working, the job is in my hometown so less traveling! I can go to work by bike !!!!
Soon I will tell you more and show you some scrapping stuff...



3 opmerkingen:

Knutselfreak zei

Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe baan! Gaat het alweer een beetje met je? Je tasjes zijn geweldig. Snap best dat Fien die van haar mee naar bed wil nemen. Heb trouwens nog een award voor je op mijn blog en ik heb je getagged.
Liefs, Selma

butterfly zei

Whow, wat ben je crea-bea bezig! Leuk hoor!J krijgt vast snel opdrachten!!! (haha)groetjes mam.

Romy zei

Wat een geweldige tasjes. Daar zullen de meiden vast erg blij mee zijn!
En gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe baan. De omstandigheden klinken in ieder geval al super: zo dichtbij en ook nog minder uren.