12 september, 2009

BLOG BIRTHDAY!

It's 4 years ago that i started this blog on september 12th...!!!!
I was thnking about what I could do to celebrate with you all!!!
I have thought of a swap! What's a swap??? It's a surprise that you make. Sometimes it's a theme. All people who join the swap post on the same day their present.
You also can add some little presents to the swap present. By this swap you will receive some real nice surprises!

Who will join this swap???
the theme will be xmas in pink and brown
From now on until 25 september you can give up to join!
After the date is closed you will hear more about this swap.
Just try!!!

I also show you my Tilda snail!!!
The kids loved the snail!!!! Before I know it will be taken in one uneyed moment...LOL!


2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Hoi Miranda,

Wat een leuk idee. Ik heb nog nooit met een swap meegedaan. Ik wil het best proberen. Laat maar weten wat ik moet doen en dan ben ik graag van de partij!!

Liefs Elise

marije zei

wat een schattige slak, snap wel dat je kinderen hem mooi vonden!
las over de swap, maar ik ben niet zo goed in opdrachten. ik werk meestal op gevoel.