11 februari, 2011

Some great ideas

As I was looking at the WWW. and fore that I use google a lot:-) I came up with some great ideas that I will share with you all.


This cutie you can make yourself with the tutorial you can find at whipup.net It's created by Jodi from Pleasant home Aslo a nice blog to take a look!!!!

Splitcoasters has a great tutorial for a handmade giftbox, easy but nice!

At seams of live I found the awesome colored granny afgan that Heather made. It inspires me to make a larger project to crochet!!!!


I loved this one as I saw this!!!! It's already cut now only have to sew....
Retro romper tutorial at sewing in no mans land

4 opmerkingen:

KL zei

Loving the rompers. I can't wait to see your version.

Je@net zei

Oh, dat ziet er echt super schattig uit allemaal! Zal ook weer eens een rondje gaan googlen!

Anoniem zei

Hoi Miranda,

Is idd erg leuk!

Waarom zou jij dat niet kunnen? Gewoon aan beginnen, je bent toch best handig met naald en draad!!

Fijn weekend, groetjes Thea♥

butterfly zei

Kijk ven op je moeders blog, misschien krijg je ook voojaarskriebels,xxx mamxxx