11 februari, 2011

Some great ideas

As I was looking at the WWW. and fore that I use google a lot:-) I came up with some great ideas that I will share with you all.


This cutie you can make yourself with the tutorial you can find at whipup.net It's created by Jodi from Pleasant home Aslo a nice blog to take a look!!!!

Splitcoasters has a great tutorial for a handmade giftbox, easy but nice!

At seams of live I found the awesome colored granny afgan that Heather made. It inspires me to make a larger project to crochet!!!!


I loved this one as I saw this!!!! It's already cut now only have to sew....
Retro romper tutorial at sewing in no mans land

4 opmerkingen:

KL zei

Loving the rompers. I can't wait to see your version.

Je@net zei

Oh, dat ziet er echt super schattig uit allemaal! Zal ook weer eens een rondje gaan googlen!

~THEA~ zei

Hoi Miranda,

Is idd erg leuk!

Waarom zou jij dat niet kunnen? Gewoon aan beginnen, je bent toch best handig met naald en draad!!

Fijn weekend, groetjes Thea♥

butterfly zei

Kijk ven op je moeders blog, misschien krijg je ook voojaarskriebels,xxx mamxxx