08 september, 2008

Scripture challange week 34 & 36



Week 34 was the scripture challange word : Blessed
The song behind the page was coming into my head! I had to use it. The scriptures that landed when I was study the Word where Ephesians 1:3 and Revalations 1:3! I used for the background of the song a new technique for me! I scanned fabric and used it in a digital way! Awesome! You can make your own papers by this way!!!
I eddit some pieces of an oiliy paperbag, so colorful! A big wooden flower on the frond...Dymo tape with the titles... and voila!


This weeks challange on faithsisters is treasure. There a so many treasures in this world, but my biggest treasure is God! He gave me an earthly treasure my Family! I used colossians 2:2-4. It tells me how to share my Biggest treasure!!!

I used a paperbag ( yes, favorite stuff for me!) for background and used a digital element of a postcard from the faithsisters kit!
My Dymao made the title and my own handwriting is on the postcard! used vintage poezie pictures...Some small cut BG paper and green cardstock for the scripture, So it will pop out as a reminder!

If you want to do something special just take a look here!
Please alsodonate to help Genesis to have a better life!

1 opmerking:

Frences zei

Bedankt voor je leuke reactie. Zie dat je zelf ook leuke projecten maakt zeg.
Groetjes!!