26 augustus, 2010

It's show time again!

After a 3 weeks beiing back from France I have been working and creating! And I had to update all of you!
My parents came for a weekend and we went walking in "Barger veen" A beautiful nature reservate near by.
We had a great walk and made beautiful pictures.Ilove the spider!



Grandma and Fien walking hand in hand...



Grandpa and Emma...hand in hand!

I told you all last time my sister "D" is getting married! She asked the girls to be bridalmaids. A reaction from Fien: "I can't be aunty... my shoes are to smal and I can not walk on them, my feet are hurting in them..." She was SO serious and dissappointed! My sister told her she would get new shoes and a new dress, not the same as last year when my other sister got married! It was such sweet reaction and she was So serious on it....

I also created a lot again... First a little bag from a baby jeans! the elastic in it was solved so no use for it or... YES! It turned out te be a little bag!
Had seen cute bags of old jeans on a market in france and thought it was cheaper to make myself one ....


A friend of us is pregnant and will get a baby girl! Nice to know so you can make PINK baby presnets!!!! Here's my Bitty Boots pair!!! You can download the pattern for free on Heather Baily's blog!

i also made a skirt from an old skirt of myself...
aslo finished the library bags for Daan and Emma. Today they used it fr the first time...
Easy with the library card hooked on the bag so they can not lose them! and always have the card with them when they go to the library bus at school...


Last weekend Fien was at the Neighbours. There she had some great home baked bread. She loved it so much that I asked for the recepy. It was easy with a great result. This morning I made the bred and when Fien came from school she loved the warm home made bread!!!! Soon I will translate the recepi and share it...But first the picture of the bread...Shame you can''t smell it and taste it!!!!


well it's a long post but now you are udated!!! Hope to share again soon, when the girls wanna show their new made clothing...

7 opmerkingen:

butterfly zei

Leuke foto's en ja het was een mooie wandeling. Ben benieuwd naar je broodrecept. Tot gauw, mam

Je@net zei

Wat een gave foto's en wat ben je weer creatief bezig geweest, Miranda! Vooral die tas, super joh!
En naar dat recept ben ik erg benieuwd. Brood ziet er heel yummie uit!

Ravenhill zei

fabulous fotos and I adore the handmade jeans purse. Great way to recycle!
emily xo

Juni zei

I love your blog. There's so many great ideas here! Good luck if you have a go at the dolls basket.

Knutselfreak zei

Ziet er allemaal weer geweldig uit en je foto's zijn schitterend. En die reactie van Fien...super. Wat lijken die meiden toch op elkaar met hun kinderlogica :)
Liefs,
Selma

Unknown zei

Hoi, dank je voor je reactie op mijn blog! Je maakt zelf ook leuke dingen!! Groetjes, Nancy

Anoniem zei

Die spijkertas is een dotje!!

Echt mooi!!

Fijne zondag, groetjes Thea